Sometimes the most Productive thing You can Do is Just Relax.
Tension is who You think You should Be... Relaxation is Who You Are...
Taking Time Out to Relax and Renew is Essential to Living Well.
How Beautiful it is to Do Nothing... and then to Rest Afterwards...
3 Night Grand Wellness Package
Our Spa Safari Packages are the Perfect Blend of Wildlife and Luxury.
Invigorate your senses at our indulgent Spa, where we have a wide variety of holistic signature treatments to make you feel grounded, balanced and connected. Using only raw and organic products from indigenous plants, flowers and herbs, you can have a truly African experience in our earthy and soulful spa. Feel revived under the care of our professional therapists, where your well-being is our priority.
Guests can relax in the heart of nature where we have frequent visits from the local wildlife. Let the sounds of nature take you away from the stresses of life and let you breathe. For the ultimate journey, our guests will go on the adventure of a lifetime with our exclusive African Safari’s, where guests are lucky enough to encounter the Big 5. From elephants to lions, leopards to giraffe, your qualified safari guide will provide fascinating sightings and knowledgeable information of what the Kruger National Park holds.
With this perfect combination of nature and wellness there is something to excite all tastes.
Begin Your Journey at Grand Kruger Lodge and Spa
- Our friendly staff will welcome you with a delicious Fruit Cocktail and Cool towel
- After the long trip, we will invite you to the Grand Kruger Spa to begin your spa experience with an Indian Head Massage to ease the mind and put you into a state of relaxation. You will then have a one-on-one consultation with our professional therapists so that we are able to provide you with a tailored treatment sequence that will suit you and your well-being during your stay. If there are other treatments you are interested in instead of the ones suggested, we will happily change it to suit your needs.
- Our specially prepared 4 course Dinner will be served at 7 pm.
- An early start to an adventurous Full Day Safari in the Kruger National Park, where you will have breakfast amongst nature.
- Optional lunch on return to Grand Kruger Lodge
Wind down at the Spa after your exciting morning with a Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
Our specially prepared 4 course Dinner will be served at 7 pm.
- Breakfast at Grand Kruger Lodge
- Time to Spa - Indulge yourself with an invigorating Lavender Neroli Exfoliation, followed by an Aromatherapy Full Body Massage to bring your body to total balance.
- You may enjoy a hot cup of Ginger Tea on the Spa Deck while soaking those tired feet in an aromatic bowel of milk bath and herbs
- Return to the treatment room to revive your skin with an ESSE Organic Hydrating Facial, which includes a Foot and Scalp Massage.
- After some relax time by the pool, you will be whisked off on a Sunset Drive into the Kruger National Park to see and learn about the nocturnal wildlife of Africa.
- Our specially prepared 4 course Dinner will be served on your return to the lodge.
- Breakfast at Grand Kruger Lodge
- Check out
Valid from: 1 March 2019
Expires: 31 May 2019
Ultimate Savings Per Person
Standard Suite - 1 Pax R 8 518
Standard Suite - 2 Pax R 7 369 p/p/s
Luxury Suite - 1 Pax R 9 255
Luxury Suite - 2 Pax R 7 770 p/p/s
Bush Camp - 2 Pax R 8 446 p/p/s
Bush Camp - 3 Pax R 7 752 p/p/s
Bush Camp - 4 Pax R 7 378 p/p/s
This Offer Includes:
3 Nights Stay in either a Standard Room, a Suite or a Bush Chalet.
Dinner, Bed, Breakfast
Suggested SPA treatments (one-on-one consultation)
1 x Indian Head Massage
1 x Full Day Game Drive in the Kruger National Park
1 x Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
1 x Lavender Neroli Exfoliation
1 x Aromatherapy Full Body Massage
1 x ESSE Organic Hydrating Facial, which includes a Foot and Scalp Massage.
1 x Sunset Drive in the Kruger National Park
Terms and Conditions
- Please quote “3 Night Grand Wellness Package" when booking.
- Only available through direct bookings via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activity times may change depending on weather and vehicle availability
- Subject to availability